The various levels of Membership and costs are explained below.
All Members become part of a very friendly like minded group.
Full Members get:
- playing rights to participate in pennant bowls within Victoria.
- the opportunity to play in any inter Club event, if selected;
- affiliation to Bowls Victoria, which gives them an invitation to any Bowling Club in Australia or overseas;
- a Yarra Junction Bowling Club shirt
- entry to any YJBC internal competition;
- a name badge (to be worn at all inter Club events);
- and everything that a Social Playing Member gets:
Social Members get:
- a Members’ Year Book (each year) with details of the match diary, members’ names, e mail addresses, and telephone numbers;
- bowls provided by The Club (for use at The Club) until the Member decide that they want to buy their own (new or second hand);
- an invitation to take part in Social Bowls (usually Thursdays all year round, but may change depending on members requirements, and Saturdays out of the Pennant season, (1300 hrs start )
- booklets about the basic, and the more advanced, features of Lawn Bowls;
- help from one of our coaches;
- Indoor Bowls on Tuesday afternoons and / or evening out of the Pennant Season. ($5. fee applies)
- If still at school and under 18, pay no subscription but $5 Green fees apply
Are always welcome at Club events and also at Indoor Bowls. $5 green fees apply
The membership year starts at the 30th June
Full Members $175
Social Members $55
In addition to membership fees The Green Fee of $5 is charged for all social ,pennant and indoor bowls at home or away and includes morning and /afternoon tea. Practise is free.
For further enquiries, or to join Yarra Junction Bowling Club, please fill out the expression of interest form.